TRIM® MicroSol® semisynthetic microemulsion coolants deliver high-performance lubricity and ultimately lowers costs. Achieve precision parts, exceptional tool life, extended sump life, assured regulatory compliance, and greater profitability with the MicroSol product just right for your production.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the aerospace, medical, automotive, or high production, precision parts manufacturing industries, there’s a MicroSol to answer your concerns, ramp up your production, and boost your bottom line.
TRIM® MicroSol® 585XT is a high-lubricity, semisynthetic, microemulsion coolant. The formula delivers extended sump life and better foam control versus previous generation semisynthetics. It provides excellent cooling and mechanical lubricity, along with the machine-friendly characteristics you expect from a premium TRIM® coolant. While it is particularly well suited for machining and grinding gray iron, it does very well in mixed metal situations. MicroSol 585XT has proven to be an exceptional machining fluid for titanium alloys.
- Dramatically extends useful life without the need for tank-side biocides or fungicides
- Low foaming for todays demanding high-pressure, high-volume applications
- Compatible with a very wide range of material including cast iron, steels, copper, titanium, and aluminum alloys, and many plastics and composites
- Optimized combination of cooling and lubricity for titanium machining applications
- Provides superior corrosion inhibition on cast iron and eliminates “hot chip” and clinkering problems
- Excellent alternative to chlorinated soluble oils on high-silica aluminum alloys
- Contains no nitrites, triazines, phenols, chlorinated, or sulfurized EP additives
- Provides superior corrosion inhibition on all ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Keeps machines very clean while leaving a soft fluid film for ease of cleaning and reduced maintenance
- Uses standard metalworking recycling and disposal techniques