The peristaltic pump which Pers-Group recommend is running with an average of 42 rpm @ 50 Hz and pumps 200 L/h. The pump is 0,55 kW and requires 3 x 400V/A. The protection Class is IP55 / 42rpm @ 50 Hz – 200 L/h.
The hose pump has the following measurements: L x B x H:
700 x 600 x 500 and is supplied on 4 pieces of stainless-steel machine feet.
Note: All other pumps will stall due to the amount of sludge in the waste water which the pump has to pump.
- No mechanical seal or stuffing box Robust,
- Suitable for aggressive or viscous fluids
- Dosing of very corrosive chemicals
- Fully self-priming up to 9,8 m
- Damage-free continuous dry running
- Outlet pressures up to 15 bar
- Very easy maintenance
- Heavy-duty bearings, greased for life
- Two-year warranty
- Plug and Play
- Perfect volumetric flow
- Reversible flow
- Close coupled with gearbox protection
- Low sound level: < 70 dB at 1 m.